21 Day Fix: 1 Purple, 1 Yellow, 1 Red
5 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (or pumpkin pie spice)
- Combine ingredients and blend until smooth. (Note: the batter will be much thicker than normal pancakes. If desired, more almond milk may be added to achieve a thinner consistency).
- Bake on skillet as you would traditional pancakes, over medium heat. These pancakes will take a bit longer than traditional pancakes so be patient!
- Serve with a tiny drizzle of maple syrup (optional – or fresh fruit) and enjoy! I used agave nectar syrup.
Recipe inspired by http://fitfuntina.com/
- Sprinkled with cinnamon and drizzled with agave nectar.