I know we all typically put our workouts and nutrition on the back burner this time of year.
Creating a joyful, stress free and healthy holiday season is possible.
I don’t know about you but I love Christmas and everything that goes along with it except the being stressed & overwhelmed part. We miss all the happy moments of the most wonderful time of the year… because we don’t slow down and take care of ourselves.
What if this year was different? Let’s make the last month of 2016 the best month of the year by taking care of our health, happiness & well-being.
When you put everyone else first and yourself last not only do you suffer from it, but so do your loved ones. Why not give them the best gift ever by giving them the best mom & wife you can be? And to do this you need to take care of you. Self-care is simply showing up for yourself with respect and kindness on a moment-to-moment basis. It’s how you talk to yourself, how you treat yourself, and yes, how you feed yourself & move your body.
Repeat AFTER Me: It is not selfish to put yourself first for 30 minutes per day. It is not selfish to take time to eat healthy. It is not selfish to kindly decline the endless cookie tray. It is not selfish to make healthy decisions for your life.
What IS Selfish: Is not taking care of your body and then having health issues because of something you could control. Think about how the decisions you make now will affect the little eyes in your life and how it is shaping their beliefs about food, exercise and life. Our kids are like little sponges and the things that you do and say will become their belief as well.
It’s time to step up and take charge of YOU! Control the Controllable!
The Holiday Survival Guide isn’t about being perfect. It isn’t about giving up everything that you enjoy and love over the holidays. The Holiday Survival Guide is about balance, it’s about enjoying what you love and passing on the things that don’t bring you joy. It’s about making time for you every week and fueling yourself with positivity so that you can be a shining light of hope and thankfulness during the holiday season!
So let me as you this? Do you need this in your life?
What if I told you if you focused on your nutrition & doing a 30-min. workout every day in your own home (so not another thing to have to run to), you’d be able to actually lose a few pounds over the holidays? Even better, what if you were still able to enjoy a few treats here and there AND still look and FEEL your best through this season when we’re all attending holiday parties?
Are you ready for this Holiday Season to be different? Are you ready to fully enjoy this time of year? Would you be willing to take a leap and give it a try?
Starting Monday, November 28th, I’ll be hosting an EXCLUSIVE Holiday Self Care Challenge. We will be together to the start of the new year, so you will have support through the entire holiday season. I want you to join me on November 28th for my closed online Accountability & Support Group called the Holiday Self-Care Challenge & Survival Guide.
This is not about magic pills, restriction, or a quick fix. It’s a lifestyle which means sustainable for life and what’s possible for you, your life, and your health. it’s not about perfection, rather it’s about learning how to incorporate good nutrition and lifestyle choices in a way that’s right for YOU.
And I am here to help you do that:• Healthy Holiday Tips to Survive the Parties
• 30 minute workouts – I am going to match you up with a Beachbody fitness program that meets your needs.
• 30 Day Accountability & Long Term Support
• Each person is required to commit to 30 days of Shakeology for this group. This is 1 nutrient dense meal (not a protein shake or weight loss shake) that you won’t even have to plan out or second guess. It will simplify the meal planning process, give your body good nutrition to boost your immune system, give you natural energy, and help keep you full for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. It tastes great and is easy to take on the go with our busy lives.
- • Nutrition Guide – Learn how to eat healthy
• Accountability & Support
• Holiday Stress Management & Handling Emotional Eating
• Recipes & Meal Plans
• Learning to indulge in moderation, find balance while enjoying life
• Ways to find time to take care of yourself even with a to do list a mile long!
• Empower you to ACHIEVE those personal health and fitness goals you’ve been dreaming about
- Each person is required to have ME as their coach! Sign up to have me as your coach, Create Free Account
“You have ‘So Much Life to Live’ be healthy, be happy, & enjoy life!”
Look, I get it, I do.
Not having enough time, the right support, accountability or know-how to reach your health and wellness goals can seriously affect your level of commitment and motivation over time.
There are so many fad diets and programs that promise the world, it can be hard to know what’s right for you. Perhaps you’ve done programs in the past that didn’t work out because life got in the way so you couldn’t see it through. Or maybe they weren’t sustainable because you were cutting out too many of your favorite foods.
But let me tell you: it is possible. I will help you in your journey.
I know this program has the power to completely transform your life, but I want you to feel really good about making this type of investment in yourself and your future health. That’s why there’s a 30-day money-back guarantee.
We’re all in this together and I’m 100% committed to helping you achieve your goals…
This opportunity will give you the food and body confidence to take control of your health and get excited about your life again. You have one life, don’t waste it!
The time is now, not a month from now. There will never be a right time, you will always find an excuse. Make the decision and do it for you now, you deserve it, your family deserves it.
Holiday Self Care Challenge is for you if…
• You know it’s time to upgrade your diet and health and you’re ready to make lasting changes.
• You want a body you feel good in and you’re ready to make it happen.
• You are sick of yo-yo diets, fad diets, and you want this to be lasting change for you’re a healthy life
• You want the best for your own health but also for your family.
• You want to feel confident in your body and in your food choices.
• Your willing to commit for the next 30 days to a Beachbody workout program that I will help you choose ~ No guess work, these are workouts that work the whole body in the comfort of your home
• Replace one meal with Shakeology for the next 30 days
• Make me you Coach Make me their official coach on my site: https://
• Complete the application below so we can get you all set up: https://
So are you ready? Are you ready to change your life? Are your ready to be happy & enjoy the holidays?
Does this sound like something you would like to do?
It’s time to join:
Complete the application below and I will contact you within 24 hours to get started. If you are already working with a coach please do not join! If you do not have a coach that you are working with complete the application below.
To join the conversation on Facebook click here to join the event: Holiday Survival Guide Event
The group begins on the 28th of November and goes until December 31st. Don’t worry about being perfect, I don’t expect perfection I just expect effort! Let’s have fun and stay accountable together.
I want to see you crush those goals and feel confident and empowered to take on the rest of your life!!!!